What do I need to get started?

To qualify you must be:

Resident of the Province in which we provide our services

(BC, Alberta, Ontario, Manitoba, and Newfoundland & Labrador)

Age of majority in your province

Must be employed or retired (we do not lend to those on social assistance or EI)


Additional documents include:

Proof of income (last 2 paycheque stubs)

Proof of Canadian residency (bill stating your name and current address)

2 pieces of government issued photo ID (such as a Passport or Driver’s License)

Minimum 90 day bank statement (at time of application for the approval process)

Recent Posts
Disclaimer: This Blog/Web Site is made available by PYLO Finance Inc. for general educational purposes only and you should seek appropriate counsel for your specific situation. This Bog/Web Site should not be used as a substitute for competent advice from licensed professionals and councilors in your province.

Start typing and press Enter to search